Thursday, March 7, 2013

March Happenings

I'm so excited about the upcoming days I just had to share!

First of all, today my March post went up on CatholicMom.com.  It's about moderation and the opportunity to practice it during Lent.  Check it out!  The "M" Word at Catholic Mom.

Second, tomorrow I leave for Oklahoma City to speak at the Ladies of Grace Catholic Women's Conference at Christ the King Parish.  The people at LOG gave me my first speaking gig in 2008 and now I'll be presenting two sessions.  One of the them is the keynote address!  Little ole me- a keynote presenter!

Finally, at this point in Lent you're either rockin and rolling or wondering, "why did I give up everything I like?"  I was listening to one of my favorite Catholic contemporary musicians, Steve Angrisano, the other day and heard this-Plow Your Row.  I thought it had a lot to say about perseverance, letting go of control and of replacing it with faith.  I hope it inspires the second half of your Lent. 

Blessings,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment