- Green 4 God: Caring for the Gift of God's Creation
- Harvesting a Fruitful Lent
- Women of Wonder
- Preparing for a Guest: An Advent Perspective
- In My Humble Opinion: Humility in Christian Relationships
- Seeking Suburban Sainthood
- Don't see what you're looking for? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Here's what people are saying about Laura's presentations:
- "The participants found [Laura] to be an articulate speaker with a gift of magically connecting with each individual. Not only that, several ladies came to [the conference organizers] with positive comments and appreciation for what [Laura] shared in her presentation, Harvesting a Fruitful Lent."
- One participant commented, "This was Laura's best presentation yet. She was marvelous and it was obvious that she genuinely enjoys sharing her knowledge with us."
- "Laura was full of ideas of how to grow in our personal faith and, more importantly, how to move away from formula approaches to the Lenten season."
- "[Laura] was awesome and we all saw the Holy Spirit alive in [her]."