Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Who Doesn't Like A Bargain?

There are few things that bring me as much pleasure as a really good deal.  I'm not talking about the "I've-got-to-buy-it-because-it's-on-sale," kind of deals. Oh no!  I'm talking about the "oh-my-goodness-this-is-the-best-______-I've ever seen-AND-it's on clearance-AND-I have a coupon!" kind of deal.

The "want" or "need" has to come first.  THEN the discounted price pushes it over the edge into "really good deal" land.  In other words, I have high standards for what I call a good deal.

Soooo, when I say something's a good deal, you can trust me that it really is.

Which brings me to a REALLY GOOD DEAL that you have to hear about.  Author (& friend) Erin McCole-Cupp's latest novel, Don't You Forget About Me, is FREE on Amazon Kindle now through June 12th. 

This is a great book at a great price.  I've read it. I've reviewed it. I've enjoyed it. I've even interviewed the author!

At this point, the only reason you should still be reading this is because you don't have a Kindle and are weeping into your keyboard.  Well, dry those tears people!  You can read Kindle books on your computer, your phone, or your tablet.  Just download the app and read away.  (There might be a few more steps involved but it's really easy.  I promise!)

So, why are you still here?  Go!  Get the book!  You won't regret it!  Seriously.  Get the book.

Blessings,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Laura! Your readers also might be interested in the "ONE FOR A FRIEND" Giveaway on my blog now through June 17: http://wp.me/p3dFKH-cD

    ReplyDelete