Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow Day!!!!

The kids are off from school today for a "snow day" and I couldn't be happier.  We don't get very many snow days in North Texas so they're always a big deal.  (However, this year has been atypical.  We're somewhere around our fifth snow day so far.)

To me, snow days are like being given the gift of time.  The to-do list is usually put on hold on days like this so you can use the day to catch up without getting more dumped on you.  Or, you can use the day to avoid the to-do list altogether and spend a day of "forced family fun" as a friend likes to call it.  Either way, it's a gift.

I think I'll try a little of both--some productivity and some fun.  That way I get the best of both worlds.  This "bonus day" also gives me some more time to make a Lenten plan with my family before Ash Wednesday is here.

So now my biggest decision is whether or not to stay in my pajamas all day.  What to do?  What to do?

Enjoy your day!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment