Thursday, January 2, 2014

Smile, It's the New Year!

I don't know about you but I'm feeling pretty good about 2014 right now.  Granted, it's only day two of the new year but I think I'm off to a good start.  So far my accomplishments are as follows:
  • Clean bathrooms
  • No library fines
  • A cleaned out email inbox
So, in an effort to keep this momentum going, I decided to make my New Year's resolution simple, attainable, and beneficial.  Therefore, I've decided that my New Year's Resolution is.....(drum roll please)....Flossing!

Yes, I mean flossing my teeth.  It's something that I should do regularly but only do intermittenly.  It's definitely beneficial.  And, it doesn't take much time.  I'm shooting for twice a day but will be happy with once a day as long as it's EVERY day (and I'll forgive myself if I miss a day here or there)

What are your resolutions?  I'd love to hear them.

New Year's Blessings,
Laura

PS Thanks to Jennifer at Conversion Diary my patron saint for 2014 is St. John Vianney.  I'm looking forward to getting to know St. John a little better this year. 

Jealous that I have a patron saint for the year?   Don't be!  You can have one too!  Just check out the patron saint generator that Jennifer created.

No comments:

Post a Comment