Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm on CatholicMom.com!!

Happy Feast day of St. Francis of Assisi!  Today is a great day to show our love for God by honoring Creation.  Take time today to do a little something extra to care for the earth.  Maybe it's caring for one of God's creatures, maybe it's cleaning up a local park, maybe it's installing a closthesline.  Whatever you do, do it for God.

I'm excited to announce that today I am officially a new columnist for CatholicMom.com.  My first monthly column was published today.  Check it out. 

CatholicMom.com is an amazing website full of information and inspiration. It's also the brain-child of Lisa Hendey, author of The Handbook for Catholic Moms and A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms.  She's an amazing dynamic, faith-filled woman who has helped strengthen the spiritual lives of countless numbers of women around the world.  Hats off to you, Lisa!  I'm honored to be a part of your ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment