Monday, January 2, 2012

Great Green 4 God News!

Happy New Year! 

2012 is already looking great here at Green 4 God with a few new developments.  I'm really excited to share my news with you.

  • First of all, this blog is now officially a year old and I'm still blogging.  Thanks to all of you loyal readers and thanks to all of you who are reading for the first time.  Readership is steadily increasing and some new features will be added to the blog over the next few weeks including. . .

  • A video clip of one of my Green 4 God talks!  This video is one that was filmed a few years ago and was one of my first talks to youth about the subject.  I hope you enjoy this highlight clip from a casual presentation.

  • Ok, here comes the biggest news.  (Drum roll, please!)  I have officially finished the rough draft of my book, Green 4 God!  There is still editing ahead of me but I am taking a moment to celebrate this milestone.  With the grace of God, it will only be the first of many celebrations here at G4G.

Remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Many Blessings,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment